Who was the weirdest person you have ever met, describe why you feel they are weird?
Text, subtext, context:
- Who am I? (name/age)
- How am I dressed? (be specific)
- Am I holding or carrying anything?
- What do I do for a living?
- Where am I?
- What do I see around me?
- What do I feel, hear, and smell?
- Who am I speaking to?
- What is my relationship to this person?
- What do I want? (my objective)
- What is in my way? (obstacles)
- How will I get what I want? (strategy)
- What am I doing moments before I speak?
- Do I get what I want in the end? Have I changed?