Khan set-up in CCC
10/6 and 10/9
Please answer the following questions. Each answer should be ONLY one sentence. Use “Annabel Lee” by Poe on page 198 of your textbooks.
- Write a sentence that tells something about the setting (time and place) in your reading. Please include the title and the author’s first and last name.
- Write a sentence that identifies a conflict in the reading, which includes the author’s last name (man v. himself; man v. man; man v. machine; man v. nature).
- Tell something important about the main character by quoting a phrase from the story and incorporating it into your sentence.
- Explain the behavior of the main character in a sentence of your own. Use a colon (:) to attach a quote to your statement to support your claim.
- Tell something about another character’s actions.
- Explain how the other character feels about the main character.
- Tell something about the conclusion of the story.