Reading Quiz through page 110
Vocabulary test tomorrow, so let’s review using rotating stations:
ROCK AND ROLL VOCABULARY
You should choose a word from the cup and then roll the die. You must follow the directions for the number you rolled. Students keep rolling until they have rolled every number from one to six and followed the directions for those rolls.
- Write a definition of your word
- Use your word in a sentence
- Give a synonym for your word
- Give an antonym for your word
- Draw a picture of your word
- Write a word that rhymes with your word
Act out the vocabulary word you choose out of the cup, WITHOUT talking.
Draw the vocabulary word on the board without using words, verbal or written.
Quiz each other – what does this word mean?