Poetry Pennant Work
Do you believe in fate? That is to say do you believe that everything in life predetermined, that the cause of events are beyond man’s control? Discuss events in your life which were hard to attribute to mere coincidence.
Continue Scenes for the day, and discussion
(Per. 2 got through most of Act 2 Scene 1; Per. 3 got through most of Act 1 Scene 3)
- What reason does Brutus give in his soliloquy for killing Caesar?
- What do the letters addressed to Brutus say?
- Why can’t Lucius identify the men with Cassius?
- Why does Brutus oppose the idea of swearing an oath?
- Why does Brutus object to Cicero joining the conspiracy?
- Why does Brutus oppose killing Mark Antony?
- How does Decius plan to get Caesar to the Capitol?
- What advice does Brutus give the conspirators as they leave his house?
- Why does Portia think she is strong enough to share in Brutus’ plans?
- How does Caius Ligarius prove his high regard for Brutus?