Complete Quotes about Boo Radley from Friday
COPY THESE QUESTIONS DOWN
LEAVE TWO LINES IN BETWEEN TO WRITE YOUR ANSWERS
- Why is Scout so looking forward to starting school?
- Why does Jem not want anything to do with Scout at school? Is his behavior typical of an older child?
- What do you think of Miss Caroline Fisher as a teacher? Can you find qualities that would make her good or not so good at her job?
- What is Walter Cunningham like? What does his behavior during lunch suggest about his home life?
- What do you think of the way Atticus treats Walter?
- Does Scout learn anything from Walter’s visit? What do you think this is?
- Atticus says that you never really understand a person “until you climb into his skin and walk around in it.” What does this mean? Is it an easy thing for Scout to learn?
Read Chapters 2-3 for homework and answer questions
- What’s Scout’s teacher’s name?
- Why won’t Walter take the money?
- Why is Miss Caroline mad at Scout and Atticus?
- What did Walter do to his food?
- What was on Burris Ewell’s head?
- What kind of person is Bob Ewell?
Ask elbow partners what they think it is.
Show pictures and have them evolve their meanings.
What does it mean to be an Other?
What factors make one not fit in?
Who experiences otherness in the novel TKAM?
Begin reading chapter 4.