Complete Quotes about Boo Radley from Friday
COPY THESE QUESTIONS DOWN
LEAVE TWO LINES IN BETWEEN TO WRITE YOUR ANSWERS
- Why is Scout so looking forward to starting school?
- Why does Jem not want anything to do with Scout at school? Is his behavior typical of an older child?
- What do you think of Miss Caroline Fisher as a teacher? Can you find qualities that would make her good or not so good at her job?
- What is Walter Cunningham like? What does his behavior during lunch suggest about his home life?
- What do you think of the way Atticus treats Walter?
- Does Scout learn anything from Walter’s visit? What do you think this is?
- Atticus says that you never really understand a person “until you climb into his skin and walk around in it.” What does this mean? Is it an easy thing for Scout to learn?
Read Chapters 2-3 for homework and answer questions
- What’s Scout’s teacher’s name?
- Why won’t Walter take the money?
- Why is Miss Caroline mad at Scout and Atticus?
- What did Walter do to his food?
- What was on Burris Ewell’s head?
- What kind of person is Bob Ewell?
Re-read chapters and answer questions. Begin chapter 4.
Finish chapter 4 for homework.