Present witness statements.
Begin alternative timelines.
Wednesday: Please take notes in your notebook on pages 65-73 of the textbook. You may read together, but individual notes are required. I will check these notes and give credit on Thursday. We will begin witness statements on Thursday.
Monday and Tuesday: Please be sure that you are ready to share your witness statement (character) with the whole class. Please include:
(1) Reading of the entire statement assigned to one or more people to read BEFORE you present.
(2) A timeline of what that witness thinks happened.
(3) How that fits or does not fit with the big timeline in the back.
(4) What facts favor prosecution? What facts favor defense?
(5) What questions this new information leaves you with.