Constitutional Stations and corresponding work
Initial vocab quiz
Shay’s Rebellion Quiz
Google Forms Constitutional Questions
Study for quiz on Mon/Tues.
DO I HAVE A RIGHT? Constitutional Practice and Corresponding Questions
Open the game linked above and choose the “Bill of Rights Edition.” While playing the game answer the following questions in three or more well thought out and constructed sentences. Due before class tomorrow.
- Choose a case from the game where you think a client doesn’t have a right. Explain why the right isn’t protected, and if you agree that it should not be protected.
- Discuss how you are using your Prestige Points to improve your office. Explain how the points improve the business.
- Describe the goal of your law firm during your last case and write a caption that explains it.
- Choose a point in your case that you thought was particularly challenging and explain why.
- Choose a point in which the game would have played out differently if a particular amendment was not in place and explain how the case might have been resolved without the amendment.
Complete No Red Ink work.
Two notes per heading on loose leaf paper
- Trojan War
- Heroic Story
- People and Places
- The Epic
- The Heroic Tradition
- Epic Hero
- The Craft of the Epic
Read Pg. 895: Translate assigned lines (one line at a time). Put them in your own words.
Assigned lines by last names:
A – E: lines 1-5
F – L: lines 6-10
M – S: lines 11-14
Give in class presentations
Pg. 25 3/10/2020 The Odyssey BURP Presentations
Write at least four notes per presentation
Please have students complete vocabulary and work on presentations.
Page 24 3/5/2020 The Odyssey, “Books 9-12” Vocabulary
Look up and write down: (1) pronunciation of the word, (2) definition of the word from the dictionary (online or otherwise), and (3) reword the definition using your own words.
I have completed the first word for you as an example.
(2) to capture the fascinated attention of; enslave
(3) to enchanted by; to be hypnotized by; to be absolutely engrossed in (take all of your attention)
- Epic Poetry
- Epic Hero
- In Medias Res
- Epic Simile
- Divine Intervention
3/3/2020 – 3/4/2020
Work on group projects. Due 3/4/2020 at 11:59 PM. Submit to the assignment on Google Classroom.
Work for 3/2/2020 to be explained in class:
Page 22 “MLA Citations Notes”
Shortcut! Go here:
Research! How do we know if this website is any good? Review the CRAAP Test. You are required to have one filled out for at least two of the sources you use in your project. CRAAP Test checklist
Finally! Follow these instructions:
Type in the search bar:
Click on the red button that reads:
GO TO OHS digital library
Click on the icon that says “High School”
The system will prompt you to use a password/user ID which is: yellowjackets
Use search bar to search topic
(1) Scroll to the bottom of any source in the GALE system and you will see that the citation is already done for you! Woooooo hoooooo!
(2) Cheat number two: article too long an don a bunch of stuff you don’t need? Can’t find what you are looking for? CTRL+F will open a find window where you can type in a key word or words for what you are looking for. The arrows on the find bar will allow you to jump to anytime that is used. MAGIC!